Republic of Turkey Ministry of Energy
and Natural Resources, KDS Project
The top management of the Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources
has access to the data of all institutions and organizations affiliated to the
Ministry through asingle platform.
- Receiving the data of the relevant institutions coming with the web service infrastructure.
- Pattern design for manual data that cannot be retrieved from systems automatically.
- Designing and implementing an alert mechanism for interrupted data stream from data sources.
- Ensuring data entry through user screens.
- Monitoring the energy data received from 21 Institutions affiliated to the Ministry of Energy from a single point.
- Automating data collection processes involving official writings.
- Automatic and systematic retrieval of all manually prepared or transmitted data tables from the reporting platform.
- It enables data to be edited within an approval mechanism when necessary.
- Develop reports and dashboards.
- Collect and integrate data from multiple sources and institutions to create a single Data Warehouse which provides better decision making for actions regarding the Ministry’s areas and responsibilities.
- Great contribution to the welfare of the country by evaluating energy resources and natural resources in an efficient and environmentally friendly way which embodies the vision of the Ministry for creating and maintaining a safe future in energy and natural resources.
- Create and apply the business application “Mineral” for maintaining the integration process of the manual data that is provided by institutions & organizations via a no-code platform.
- Integrate Striim for data Integration of various sources ranging from batch and real time processing.
- Data domain approach for the energy sector.