Data Warehouse Migration Project
Ziraat Bank, migrated to Exadata with the Data Warehouse Migration Project
and started to manage its processes with a faster and higher performance structure.
- Migrating from existing data warehouse system to Oracle Exadata.
- Performing necessary performance cases for data transfer processes to be improved and be completed at the scheduled time.
- Improvement of ETL processes and business dependencies.
- Making disk usage more efficient.
- Providing the monitorability of the codes developed as a database package.
- Migration of ETL transactions, which are available as database packages on the old data warehouse, to ODI 12c.
- The smooth and fast completion of the DWH migration project with GTech Consulting Services.
- Solving the system support gap caused by the termination of services of the old data warehouse company in Turkey,
- Increasing efficiency by completing ETL transactions on scheduled time.
- Bringing data transformation processes to a central, manageable and sustainable structure by monitoring data from a single platform with ODI.