Setur, Cubeview HR
(Human Resources Budget Planning) Project
Setur, manages the Human Resources budget on a single platform
by calculating employer liabilities in accordance with legal regulations.
- Cost reports were prepared in breakdowns such as expense center and position by making person-based budgeting.
- Employee costs were distributed to tourism products, and product-based personnel costs were monitored.
- Different scenarios were studied and reports were prepared quickly.
- The effect of the changed minimum wage or salary increase on the costs was quickly monitored in the reports.
- The resulting employee costs were transferred to the budget by integrating with the current budget module.
- Quick adaptation to legislative changes was provided.
- R&D personnel incentives were reported quickly and their share in total personnel costs was calculated.
- Easy process management with a parametric calculation of payrolls for existing and new employee.
- Safe structure by calculating employer liabilities for each item given as net or gross in accordance with legal regulations.
- Reporting the data entered and calculated on the system in the desired detail and formation of the control mechanism.
- Establishing an infrastructure that will allow adhoc reports on details such as expense center, position, and staff.
- Distributing the actual employee costs to tourism products within Setur and using them in product profitability.
- Within the total employee costs, incentives arising from R&D activities are to be obtained quickly through the system.