GTech ACS Services
Pegasus, took the necessary precautions against the critical
SCN error published by Oracle in avery short time with
GTech ACS Services.
- Upgrading the old version databases in a very narrow calendar regarding the critical SCN error published by Oracle.
- An upgrade planning for all required systems before the deadline issued by Oracle.
- Upgrading live and standby databases without any problems.
- Taking proactive precautions regarding the error published by Oracle which might cause systems to stop and experiencing no losses in the systems of institution.
- Prevention of data loss by avoiding possible system interruptions.
- Prevention of time and budget costs that may occur by planning and completing all upgrades smoothly despite the tight schedule.