Global Ports Holding,
HFM Consolidation Project
Global Ports Holding, combines monthly management reports, financial statements
and quarterly consolidated footnotes in a single structure and monitors them through
the HFM system.
- To perform the data collection process quickly and reliably.
- To ensure that all consolidated reports are retrieved from the system.
- To systematize IFRS compliant management reporting and budget consolidation processes.
- To facilitate the control process in the data collection process with validations and reconciliation reports.
- To automate legal entry by integrating trial balance with FDMEE.
- Time savings by reducing the time spent in the systematic reporting system process.
- Optimization of processes by automating the operations.
- Reporting with centralized single and accurate data.
- Establishment of decision mechanisms based on accurate data.
- With PDF book reports, ensuring that the reports to be submitted to the auditors could be easily retrieved in each period.