IIMC Legal Reporting Project
Magdeburger Sigorta automatically uploads the legal treasury reports
they are obliged to send to IIMC (Insurance Information and Monitoring Center),
with the data received from the data warehouse system.
- Uploading the reports that insurance companies must upload to the Insurance Information and Monitoring Center (IIMC-SBM) online.
- Preparation of the data to be uploaded to IIMC via web service in XML format determined by IIMC.
- Enable the report data to be updated by the user.
- Complying with the legislation updates published by IIMC.
- Establishment of authorization system on the basis of user groups.
- Uploading the reports to IIMC in the desired format within the legal periods.
- Labor and time savings by automatically withdrawing data from the data warehouse system.
- Providing data security with adjustment screens. Users can interfere with data/manual data entry support.
- With the authorization process, business units can take action in their own reports and can establish the approval mechanism.