With its customer-oriented approach and its deep field experience in data, GTech offers end-to-end services under Data Management and Banking solutions business lines.
We are looking for a Project Manager (Temporary) in the Project Management Office.
Strong teams deliver the best results. We are too excited to welcome you on board. Join GTech, strengthen our team – strengthen your career!
Here are the details of our position:
Duration: 1 year fixed-term employment contract
What skills do you have?
- Graduated from Engineering or STEM (Mathematics, Physics, Statistics) departments of universities,
- Minimum 5 years of Project Management experience in banking, insurance, fintech and retail domains with local and multinational teams,
- Preferably has Project Management experience in software development or consulting companies,
- Solid experience managing large scale IT projects and programs,
- Successful background in software development, business / system analyst or senior / principal consultant roles,
- Currently holding PMP Certification or PMP Certification Trainings already taken,
- Fluent in English in both verbal and written.
- Suitable to work with a 1-year fixed-term employment contract.
What will you do?
- Manage multiple enterprise level IT programs and projects to deliver outcomes in an OKR approach,
- Work with business leadership to define the scope of the programs and elicit priorities,
- Coordinate and synchronize multiple teams to design, build and release software,
- Track and measure progress and success against key metrics and drive program deliverables,
- Provide visibility and insights to leadership on the progress and risks of projects and programs,
- Identify and manage dependencies between multiple tribes and squads,
- Help improve the standards and practices for program management and execution,
- Manage risks and bottlenecks, resolve issues and conflicts between various teams and stakeholders.
- Managing communication with all parties to complete project in planned time, scope, cost, and quality,
- Realization of effective risk management in customer and internal projects,
- Management of change requests from customer and potential new project requests if a maintenance agreement is signed on after the project delivery.
What we offer?
- Hybrid working model, flexible working hours,
- Continuous learning, education and development opportunities,
- Fringe benefits, (transportation, meal card, health insurance)
- To participate in social activities and to be a member of the clubs,
- A day off on birthday,
- Opportunity to work on international projects.