With its customer-oriented approach and its deep field experience in data, GTech offers end-to-end services under Data Management and Banking solutions business lines.
We are looking for a Senior Financial Reporting and Budget Specialist in the Financial Affairs team.
Strong teams deliver the best results. We are too excited to welcome you on board. Join GTech, strengthen our team – strengthen your career!
Here is the details of our position:
What skills do you have?
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the field.
- Proficiency in accounting software and MS Office applications, especially Excel.
- Proficient in using the Logo program.
- Clear diction and strong communication skills.
- Organized, disciplined, and dynamic.
- Detail-oriented and committed to precision; responsible.
- Possesses analytical thinking and strong problem-solving skills.
- High sense of responsibility and attentiveness.
- Regular, attentive, and results-oriented in task management.
- Familiar with the Uniform Chart of Accounts.
- Proficient in General Accounting processes.
- No military service obligation for male candidates.
- Preferably residing on the European side of Istanbul.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of the English language.
What will you do?
- Preparation of weekly/monthly/annual financial and accounting reports.
- Creating and monitoring the company’s daily, weekly, monthly, and annual budget and payment plans.
- Analyzing and reporting on budget and actual costs, identifying discrepancies.
- Active involvement in the preparation process of the Sustainability Report.
- Preparing periodic reports on sales, expenses, and profitability. Controlling the closing process, preparing and verifying sales, expense, inventory, balance sheet, and profitability reports.
- Sending past and current period data to relevant departments within the budget calendar, preparing the required tables, and sending them to the respective managers. Collecting, classifying, and using data to prepare financials, completing any deficiencies with the relevant parties.
- Assisting the Accounting and Finance departments to improve oneself and contribute to working in coordination.
- Ensuring control over financial and financial statements related to the overseas office and presenting reports to management.
- Monitoring all financial transactions of the overseas office and reporting to the management.
- Contributing to the healthy operation of operational processes and ensuring a healthy flow of information at the overseas office.
What we offer?
- Hybrid working model, flexible working hours,
- Continuous learning, education and development opportunities,
- Fringe benefits, (transportation, meal card, health insurance)
- Virtual Stock Option opportunity
- To participate in social activities and to be a member of the clubs,
- A day off on birthday,
- Reference bonus,
- Opportunity to work on international projects.