With End-to-End Banking Orchestration, meet all your banking requirements.
Symphony Banking Application is an end-to-end banking application that meets all your banking needs and has the ability to easily integrate with its accurately constructed architectural infrastructure.
It provides fast and easy integration with environmental components with its architectural structure that enables processes to be easily defined and implemented.
It meets all banking requirements by getting effected in minimum level from user errors and with its adaptable structure according to the needs of business units.
Drag – Drop Display
Designs and Automatic
Easily Managed Work /
Product and Process
Pricing and Commission
Management From a
At Every Step
Being a low cost and completely customer-oriented banking application with easy integration capability, Symphony Banking offers more than what you need today.
- It is the only flexible infrastructure that facilitates quick and controlled development necessary for today’s banking.
- Being able to offer products and solutions to the market quickly using a more agile approach, being able to be adapted to a new idea or initiative easily and quickly thanks to its parametric structure.
- The ability to quickly and easily integrate with new technologies and new products and services developed.
- Easy management and work flow capability with process-based design.
- Affected by user errors in minimum level. Minimum user training requirement.
The Value It Creates
- Thanks to Symphony Banking’s structure that can quickly adapt to technological developments and differentiates from traditional basic banking systems, ensuring that its customers differentiate in the competitive market.
- Due to the competitive prices to be obtained with lower costs, improving market share and increasing bank profitability.
- Being compatible with local regulations and legislations and having multiple language and currency support due to its use in 9 countries.
Why Symphony Banking?
- Having fund of knowledge with 20 years of experience of Finance Sector expert team.
- Successful projects in 9 different countries
- Parametric structure that enables banks that want to open branches in other countries to provide this service over the same infrastructure.
- Rapid adaptation to technological developments and architectural structure that provides significant advantages to its users in the competitive market