G TEKNOLOJİ BİLİŞİM SAN. VE TİC. ANONİM ŞİRKETİ
EMPLOYEE/TRAINEE CANDIDATES PRIVACY NOTICE
We, G TEKNOLOJİ BİLİŞİM SAN. VE TİC. ANONİM ŞİRKETİ (hereinafter called “Company”) have respect and attach important to right of privacy. As it is, we would like to inform you about your rights regarding usage and protection of your personal data in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data numbered 6698 (hereinafter called “LPPD”).
a) Data Controller
As, Company, we inform you that we process your personal data in the capacity of data controller within the scope of LPPD.
*Please make ensure that special categories of personal data (i.e. race, ethnicity, political Opinion, philosophical belief, religion, sect or other beliefs, clothes and appearances, association, foundation or union membership, health data, sexual life, convictions and safety precautions, biometric and genetic data) is not included in your transmitted CV.
Please do not include personal data that you would not prefer to be processed in your curriculum vitae.
**In the event that your job application is successful, information and document indicating your health report and criminal record will be requested.
***Our company operates in the international area and in the event that your job application is successful, your personal data shall be transferred to abroad within the scope of conducting business activities via software and information technology systems.
b) Purposes and Legal Basis for Processing
Your personal data shall be processed for the following purposes,
- Conducting Employee Candidate / Trainee / Student Selection and Placement Processes,
- Conducting Application Process of Employee/Trainee Candidates,
- Planning Human Resources Processes,
- Conducting Communication Activities
within the scope of legal grounds stated in Article 5 (2) (c) “processing of personal data belonging to the parties of a contract, is necessary provided that it is directly related to the conclusion or fulfilment of that contract and Art. 5 (2) (ç) is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation which the controller is subject to”.
Your sensitive personal data (health data) will be processed with your explicit consent based on the legal reason specified in Article 6 (2) of the KVKK in order to plan human resources processes.
Within the scope of the execution of our business activities by our institution, Microsoft Office365, Gmail, etc. With e-mail software, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Skype, Vedubox, Vimeo, Wetransfer etc. online meeting and remote connection software will be used. The infrastructure and databases of these services are located abroad. Your personal data will be transferred abroad by “obtaining your explicit consent”.
c) Method of Collecting Your Personal Data and Legal Ground
Your personal data is obtained in verbal, written form or via electronic media, by using automatic or non-automatic methods for legal grounds stated in Article 5 (2) of LPPD in order to fulfil the purposes stated in paragraph (b) of this text:
- Filling out a job application form or sharing information on interviews.
- Job application submission through career websites on the Internet
- Receiving information from referee
d) To Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Within the scope of the purposes specified in paragraph (b) of this text, if your personal data is required or requested within the scope of the services carried out on a project basis within the companies where the company provides consultancy, in order to be evaluated in positions suitable for the employee candidate’s resume, in accordance with Article 8 (1) of the LPPD, obtaining the express consent of the employee candidate will be shared with the corporate business partners of the Company based on the legal reason.
Within the scope of the execution of our business activities by our institution, Microsoft Office365, Gmail etc. With e-mail software, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Skype, Vedubox, Vimeo, Wetransfer etc. online meeting and remote connection software will be used. The infrastructure and databases of these services are located abroad. Your personal data will be transferred abroad by “obtaining your explicit consent”.
e) Your Rights as Data Subject
You are granted the following rights under Article 11 of LPPD:
- Learning whether your personal data is processed,
- Requesting information if your personal data has been processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used appropriately,
- Knowing the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- In case your personal data is incomplete or incorrectly processed, requesting that it be corrected and requesting that the transaction carried out within this scope be notified to third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- Requesting the deletion or elimination of your personal data and notifying the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred, in the event that the reasons requiring processing are no longer valid, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of other laws and other legislation related to LPPD,
- Objecting to the occurrence of a result against you by analysing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Requesting compensation in case you suffer due to unlawful processing of your personal data.
You can submit your requests regarding these rights as follows:
- by personally visiting our Company at the address “Maslak Mahallesi Dereboyu 2 Cad. No:6/4 Sarıyer/ İSTANBUL”
- in writing by notary or by registered and reply paid letter in order to determine your identity and not inform the wrong persons;
- (if available) by using the e-mail address previously notified to our Company and registered in our systems firstname.lastname@example.org to send an e-mail to the address;
or through other methods to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board in the future.
In your request; a) your name, surname and signature, if your request in written, b) T.C Identity Number for Turkish Citizens, nationality, passport number and identity number (if any) for foreigners, c) notification address or work address, ç) electronic mail address, phone and fax number (if any), d) subject of request should compulsorily be stated. Information and documents regarding request should also be included to your application.
I read and understand the abovementioned privacy notice within the scope of Law on the Protection of Personal Data (“LPPD”) numbered 6698.
Name / Surname: _____________