İş Bankası manages scenario-based strategic analysis and financial projection processes more quickly and accurately.
Location: Istanbul | Number of Employees:24.000+ | Sector: Banking
- Establishing a parametric structure and creating income statements, balance sheet projections and reports.
- Ensuring balance-sheet balance for different scenarios of multiple years in every projection period.
- Systematic management of assumptions and estimation methods based on projections.
- Creating a common platform where different units will operate in cooperation in the planning and budget processes.
With Hyperion Planning Budget Project;
- A structure that estimates the income statement and balance sheet with parametric calculations was established.
- It was ensured to balance the income statement and balance sheet automatically.
- Quick reporting on different parameters was provided with simulation modules.
- System’s flexibility and operating speed was increased.
- Data security and versioning was done.
- Time saving.
- Fast/accurate reporting with automatic generation of income and balance sheet reports.
- Terminating the manual structure that is open to human errors, minimizing operational risks.
- Multiple users being capable of simultaneous modeling and reporting.