Shaya Turkey plans all staff expenses in a single structure with the parameters specified in line with the legal obligations..
Location: Istanbul | Number of Employees: 6000+ | Sector: Retail
- Person-based and parametric planning of Store and Head Office staff expenses.
- Integration of staff expenses with Al Shaya Kuwait.
- Transforming actual data and budget data into a comparable structure.
- Ensuring that analyzes are done on a single data source.
With Oracle EPM Cloud;
- PBCS application integrated with IT HR was completed.
- It was ensured that the actual and budget data integrated with Kuwait Shaya was shared.
- It was ensured that the personnel budget, which was furthered based on actual personnel information, was planned.
- Cost items related to store staff transfers were transferred.
- The management of the store opening and closing processes and the corresponding change of the personnel budget were planned.
- Real-time decision-making capability by updating instant personnel costs.
- Accurate budget planning with the integration of all data.
- Transparent management of operational processes.
- Tracking store and related personnel movements and preventing mistakes.
- Providing correct information by creating a solution integrated with ERP.