It took the necessary precautions against the critical SCN error published by Oracle in a very short time with GTech ACS Services.
Location: Istanbul | Number of Employees:5.000 | Industry: Airline
- Upgrading the old version databases in a very narrow calendar regarding the critical SCN error published by Oracle.
With the GTech System and Database Team ACS Services,
- The databases that will be affected in the institution were identified.
- An upgrade plan was made for all required systems before the deadline issued by Oracle.
- First test, and later live and standby databases were upgraded without any problems.
- Taking proactive precautions regarding the error published by Oracle which might cause systems to stop and experiencing no losses in the systems of institution.
- Prevention of data loss by preventing possible system interruptions.
- Prevention of time and budget costs that may occur by planning and completing all upgrades smoothly despite the tight schedule.