Global Ports Holding combines monthly management reports, financial statements and quarterly consolidated footnotes in a single structure and monitors them through the HFM system.
Location: Istanbul | Number of Employees: 6000+ | Sector: Retail
- To perform the data collection process quickly and reliably.
- To ensure that all consolidated reports are retrieved from the system.
- To systematize IFRS compliant management reporting and budget consolidation processes.
- To facilitate the control process in the data collection process with validations and reconciliation reports.
With the HFM Consolidation Project;
- Legal entries were automated by integrating trial balance with FDMEE.
- With consolidation and currency conversion formulas, automated and consolidated financials were ensured to be created automatically.
- FDMEE check, system validation and reconciliation report structures were established, and monitorability of data accuracy was ensured.
- With PDF book reports, it was ensured that the reports to be submitted to the auditors could be easily retrieved in each period.
- Time savings by reducing the time spent with the systematic reporting system.
- Optimization of processes by automating the operations.
- Accurate reporting with centralized data.
- Establishment of decision mechanisms based on accurate data.